Here you will find links and descriptions of a few writing and programming projects I’ve been slowly chipping away at. Some will just be for fun, and others may have legitimate research purposes.
Some Mathematical Writings
- I published a paper about an algorithm which produces curves that intersect minimally on surfaces. Here is a link to check out the paper.
- You can take a look at my Ph.D. thesis, which elaborates on the ideas in the previous paper and presents many other new ideas.
- I attended a conference in honor of the late and great mathematician and educator Lipman Bers, and landed a role as an “official” scribe for one of the main lectures by Dr. Yair Minsky. My notes are published in the book Lipman Bers, a Life in Mathematics. Here are my raw notes from that conference.
I prefer to usually use the chalkboard, but sometimes you can’t beat a nice set of slides.
- Slides from my Thesis Defense
- Slides from an AMS conference at Stony Brook University
- Slides from a talk at Wesleyan University
Much of the code related to my various projects can be found at my github page.